Friday, January 4, 2008

Pretty Sad

Gosh I cannot keep a committement, Well it is the 4th of Jan a new year and well It has been a month since I posted something. Well lets see since I have checked in I had Shingles, and not a new Roof, darn those things hurt. Nerves they say, I have the best life and am so blessed, I am thinking it has to be something else.
We had a wonderful quite christmas, first one with not all the parties and trying to entertain. Part of me missed it and another part was so miserable, really did not care. Highlights of christmas, Jan got me a drum set. Stef got me a DS Nitendo, I love it. and a portable DVD Player and jewerly.
We had a very quite New Years eve, had a shot of Blackberry Brandy for Sid cause he was and still is sick, and said good nite. Took lights down NY's Day.. DONE.... OVER.. I hate that I felt this way. I love the Holidays. Just overload this year for some reason.
Okay so we are all back to work, even Jan. and counting down till the Cruise, I cannot wait till we sail and I puck,,,, they all have been warned..

No comments: